Sunday 15 January 2012

Week 1 - The Opening Act.

Before we get down to the dirty, let me introduce a little bit about myself. My name is Zoheb Shaikh, a Graphic Designer, Illustrator and a Photographer. I was always interested in drawing since i was a child, but didn't know where i fit in the arts industry. So once i got out of high school, i took Arts and Design Foundation for a year which made me love two career choices, Graphic Design and Photography. It has been almost two years since and I am in my last semester of my Graphic Design diploma. But I still want to brush my photography skills, thus the 14 week challenge.

What is this 14 week challenge you ask? It is a weekly challenge, appointed to improve my Photography and Graphic Designing skills. Each week a word will be appointed from illustration friday and with that word, no matter what meaning comes out of it, i have to illustrate my work. In this blog, I will be posting from the research and inspiration, thumbnails, rough draft, to final artwork. Besides the 14 week challenge there will be other Art work posted on here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment