Tuesday 17 April 2012

Capable



Illustration by René Gruau
In this illustration René Gruau shows a fashion side of illustration but this image gives me an idea of what I can do.
This image reminded me of the good and evil side of humans. In my illustration, I want to portray an emotion. I started off with a gradient canvas on photoshop and just started drawing with the tabloid. 



I think that this image shows good composition and has a sense of balance to it. The image is not ment to have a lot of colours to emphasize the evilness with colours red and black. This image uses a good use of third rule keeping the focus on the first half of the image. Then with the help of using lines in between image, the eye follows down the page, where it meets the caption of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment